- Tank capacity is 10 gallons
- P-10-MH, Mobile whirlpool is recommended for the treatment of the foot and ankle
- Seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve. Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine raising and lowering device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device
- Turbine assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable
calibration, and a stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle
during whirlpool agitation
- 22in L x 13in W x 12in D
- 95 lbs
*Please note featured item includes undercarriage (not shown)
*All whirlpools come standard with 1/2 horsepower turbine, raising & lowering assembly and dual scale thermometer. Additional options and accessories are available. Please call 1-877-706-4480 with inquiries.
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year