- Simple to use: Simple, clear and straight forward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed.
- Clear voice prompts: A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Long life battery: A 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours.
- Active status indicator: The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime.
- Highly visible: The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Award-winning ergonomic design: Compact, portable and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation.
- Rugged and durable: Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Easy to upgrade: As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Easy to record and transfer data: Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card
- Safe and effective life saving technology: The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
Standard package includes:
- 9V Lithium battery
- User manual
- Quick-use card
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
- Energy: Adult – 150 joules, Pediatric- 50 joules
- Charge time: Less than 9 seconds (typically, with new battery at 25°C)
- CPR pacing: metronome
- Meets AAMI-DF-39 specifications and AHA recommendations
- Battery pack: lithium/manganese dioxide
- Low battery indicators: visible & Audible
- Power: 15V 1400mAh
- Capacity: 125 shocks or 8 hours continuous operation
- Standby life: 5 years
- Size: 8.5in x 11.8in x 2.7in
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
Manufacturer warranty: 5 years