- Simple to use: Simple, clear and straight forward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed.
- Clear voice prompts: A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Long life battery: A 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
- Active status indicator: The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime.
- Highly visible: The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Award-winning ergonomic design: Compact, portable and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation.
- Rugged and durable: Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Easy to upgrade: As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Easy to record and transfer data: Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card
- Safe and effective life saving technology: The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Self test: Automatic daily, weekly and monthly and quarterly circuitry test
Standard package includes:
- 9V Lithium battery
- User manual
- Quick-use card
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
- Energy: Adult – 150 joules, Pediatric- 50 joules
- Charge time: Less than 6 seconds (typically, with new battery at 25°C)
- CPR pacing: metronome
- Monitoring pads: 103cm2 (nominal, each pad) – 48in cable lengths
- Meets AAMI-DF-39 specifications and AHA recommendations
- Battery pack: lithium/manganese dioxide
- Battery insertion: System integrity test on battery insertion
- Low battery indicators: visible & audible
- Power: 15V 1400mAh
- Capacity: 125 shocks or 8 hours continuous operation
- Standby life: 5 years
- Size: 8.5in x 11.8in x 2.7in
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
(Please click here to see additional spec information)
Manufacturer warranty: 5 years