- Based on microporous film technology, these gowns "breathe," allowing moisture vapor to escape while preventing transmission of fluids.
- The moisture vapor is a thousand times smaller than the smallest virus.
- Feature sonically-sealed seams (instead of stitched seams) to prevent strike through where the sleeves are joined to the body of the gown.
- Meets ASTM test for viral penetration (ASTM F1671) and ASTM test for blood penetration (ASTM F1670).
- Meet the Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles CPSC 16 CFR Part 1610.
- Cut wider through the chest and sleeves for a roomier fit.
- Longer than other surgical gowns to provide a greater area of protection.
- Gowns feature a Hook-N-Loop-style neck closure that allows the neckline to easily adjust to a wide variety of people.
- The Hook-N-Loop-style closure helps prevent gapping in the front of the gown to further help protect against fluids.
There are no reviews yet.