- Tank capacity is 100 gallons
- Seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. The tank features a slant back to allow the user to recline while soaking in the tank.
- A 3in wide rim allows the user to also rest their arm while soaking. Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve. Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine raising and lowering device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring-balanced and provided with a locking device
- Turbine assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with underwriters laboratory listed 1/2 HP pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration. Stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation
- 76in L x 40in W x 21in D
- Weight: 230 lbs
*All whirlpools come standard with 1/2 horsepower turbine, raising & lowering assembly and dual scale thermometer. Additional options and accessories are available. Please call 1-877-706-4480 with inquiries.
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year