- Tank capacity is 110 gallons
- Seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod
- Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve. Tank bottom is seamless, rounded coved design to minimize bacteria buildup. Tank is also provided with an extended stainless steel skirt flush to the floor line to conceal internal drain piping
- A 2in combination drain and overflow, and a filler spout are provided
- Turbine raising and lowering device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device
- Turbine assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with underwriters laboratory listed 1/2HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
- 56in L x 24in W x 25in D
- Weight: 250 lbs
*All whirlpools come standard with 1/2 horsepower turbine, raising & lowering assembly and dual scale thermometer. Additional options and accessories are available. Please call 1-877-706-4480 with inquiries.
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year