- The intelligent heating system in the DC Series blanket warmers prevents blankets from being overheated.
- Patented multi-zone heating system actively monitors the temperature in each zone of the cabinet and only provides heat when it is needed, where it is needed.
- With no overheating, blanket scorching and discoloration are prevented
- A warming shut-off system, separate from the electronic control, prevents overheating
- Turns on the heat only in zones with fresh, unheated blankets
- Flat heating pads apply heat evenly over a wide area
- Coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity
- Efficient and long-lasting LED bulb lights interior
- On-board diagnostics
- Alerts staff when problems occur, such as power outages
- On-board safety mechanisms prevent blanket overheating, even if a malfunction occurs due to external power surges.
- Audible tone sounds to prevent possible overheating
- Easy door operation
- Hands-free door opening
- Spring-loaded door hinge keeps the door open
- Programmable controls
- Optional timer turns warmer on and off at selected times
- Set temperature can be locked
- In the event of a power failure the cabinet will remember its programming and begin to operate as before when power is restored
- Soft corners and curved accents are aesthetically pleasing
- Muted colors blend with today’s medical color designs
- Include heated center shelf
- L.E.D. interior lighting casts a comforting blue glow with two (2) different intensity
settings, and off mode.
- 7.5 ft³ Interior capacity
- Adjustable temperature range: 37 to 82°C (98 to 180°F)
- Single-chamber blanket warming cabinet
- White epoxy-coated steel exterior casing and interior insert
- Single pane, energy efficient, e-coated glass window in door allows for inventory observation
- Easy, hands-free, push-button door release
- Door is fully gasketed and hinged on the right side of the unit
- WarmRight® technology utilizes multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges
- Furnished with four (4) 3/4″ (19mm) non-skid rubber feet
- Electrical: 120 or 220 voltage 60 Hz ,1 ph – hospital grade plug
- Dimensions: 34.9in H x 24in W x 27in D
- Weight: 134 lbs
- Fold the blanket any way you like, being sure not to compress the blanket.
- Measure the width, depth and height of the blanket in inches.
- Convert to cubic foot volume: W x D x H/1728 = cubic foot volume
- How many blankets do you use in a two hour period?
- (Step 3) x (Step 4 x 2) = Total Capacity Required
This product also available in:
- 1.5 Cubic FT Capacity Blanket Warmer w/ Glass Door
- 2.5 Cubic FT Capacity Blanket Warmer w/ Glass Door
- 3.5 Cubic FT Capacity Blanket Warmer w/ Glass Door
- 4.0 Cubic FT Capacity Blanket Warmer w/ Glass Door
- 7.5 Cubic FT Capacity Blanket Warmer w/ Glass Door
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year labor & 3 year parts
** For additional product information please see attached PDF**