- Tank capacity is 425 gallons
- Seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank bottom is a rounded covered design to minimize
bacteria buildup. Tank has a reinforced stainless steel base supported by adjustable stainless steel legs
- Tank fittings are two 1-1/4in OD overflows, one 1-1/4in NPT
filler spout, one lever operated quick open/close drain valve and an adjustable head rest
- Turbine raising and lowering device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device
- Twin turbine assemblies are mounted on carriages with automatic counter balance. Assemblies may be moved along the tank length for the most advantageous treatment position.
- Each assembly is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation
- 106in L x 77in W x 22in D
- Weight: 1400 lbs
*All whirlpools come standard with 1/2 horsepower turbine, raising & lowering assembly and dual scale thermometer. Additional options and accessories are available. Please call 1-877-706-4480 with inquiries.
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year